Making Updates To Your Tournament Profile
Now that you’ve registered for a tournament, you may need to make some changes. You may want to add an event, have a partner change, or now need to pay.
Sign into pickleballtournaments.com and you should see your account page. From this page, select the fourth button “Update Tournament Registration”, go to the tournament, and “Register” (even if you’ve already registered). From this tournament summary page, you’ll be able to register for additional events, edit current events (add/change a partner), remove an event, and payment is located at the bottom of the page. If you don’t have a PayPal account, no worries. After selecting the PayPal button, you’ll be asked if you’d like to continue to PayPal or pay by credit/debit card.
- If you have a Pickleball Is Great gift card to redeem, contact your Tournament Director. There is NO option on this site to input your gift card.
The tournament information page (see above) is another key page with a lot of options. To find this: go back to your account page; select “Update Tournament Registration”; search tournament; click on either the tournament name or “View Details”. (see photo – Depending upon the tournament, different button selections will be available)
- Competition Events
- Lists events offered and highlight if any events are full
- Select specific events to see players entered
- You can also monitor event brackets (day of tournament)
- Displays the Tournament Director’s contact info
- Players Needing Partners
- Displays players currently looking for a partner. The email icon prior to a name will allow you to contact that player. If you’re having difficulties, contact your tournament director
Take time and explore other information options available to you on both your player account and the tournament information pages.
Pickleball Is Great would love you to support them by subscribing to their newsletter. Please let them know by e-mailing them at email@example.com. Also, check out the fun products in their Shopify store.